~ RAKYAT JELATA ~

web counter code

selamat mengunjungi blog , terima kasih


Nov 7, 2010

Posted by ella lalola :D at 9:54 PM
dedicate this quote just 4 you ;)

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
 
As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you! 

i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.
 
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.
 
yeah... i really miss you :D
 
 
 
 

0 comments: